Journal2

Even now, gender discrimination still prevails. I’m surprised to hear that Trump trying to ban transgender people from the military, and I disagree with that. Currently, 2,000 to 11,000 active-duty troops are transgender, according to a 2016 RAND Corporation study commissioned by the Pentagon,

The study found that allowing transgender people to serve openly in the military would “have minimal impact on readiness and health care costs” for the Pentagon. That’s why there is no reason to ban the transgender people.

I think everyone should have right to make a contribution to their own country , and American military accepts both men and women.

For those reasons,  I disagree Trump’a thought.

And I found the Japanese news says “Japan Women’s University” will consider whether to accept transgender students. If it is allowed, it will act as a pathfinder for Japan. When people continued discrimination, it continued endlessly. We should actively discuss enforceable reform ideas.

In the race relation lecture, I understand that black people have long been deprived of their rights. They keep fighting to get an equal rights without violence, like Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Junior.

But I think we can be seen the disparity between white and black which also related to rich and the poor

I think American’s Hotel cleaner almost black and people they seemed to be homeless in Richmond are black as far as I am concerned. I could also see the underworld where is unpaved. On one hand, there are great house and the other is not paved road, building , and so on.

I think Richmond seemed to be rich at first sight, there are people living poorly.

And  I intersted in the 8/9 lecture because of its fantastic performance.Teacher told us that the modern code changes is almost the same as old one. I surprised that the history of blues combines with co-working.Tap a rhythm is important since a long time ago.

Refer to

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/26/us/politics/trump-transgender-military.html

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/www.asahi.com/amp/articles/ASK355DBXK35USPT00C.html

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.