Honoka.T Journal3

I will write how to spent yesterday night.I watched a movie named “Pokemon Detective Pikachu”. I have never seen this movie, so I was looking forward to watching this movie.I watched this movie with English subtitles, so I could understand easily what the characters said.I noticed two points.First, how to call Pokemon in English is different from how to call Pokemon in Japanese.For example, Koduck was called “Psyduck” in English.And the cry made by “Koduck” is very different from the cry made by “Psyduck”.This fact weighs on my mind, so I looked up how to call Pokemon in all countries of the world.I was surprised this fact that some Pokemons are called same name by all the countries of the world.For example, Pikachu is a Pokemon’s name common throughout the world.I think “Pika” including Pikachu is a thunder sound effect in Japan.And I think “Chu” including Pikachu is the cries of mice in Japan.Probably, it is very difficult to translate “Pikachu” into English.So this name is same without change.Second, This movie adds explanatory titles including sound effects : hero’s sounds of laughter and crowd sounds and more.I think it is very kind for foreign people to watch this movie.I don’t know all movies in America add explanatory titles including sound effects because I have never seen other movies in America.But if movies in America add explanatory titles including sound effects, I can watch movies in America very comfortably.Japanese movies usually don’t add explanatory titles including sound effects, so I was very surprised.I watched this movie with Daisy, Yuka, Haruna and Yuna, I enjoyed with everyone for the first time in forever.I like watching movie in a movie theater.But I took a liking to watch movies in house with close friends.I want to watch movies in America more.Would you tell me what you recommend? I want see  your recommend movies.