Journal 4 (Daiki Takatsuka)

I have never been to D.C. But nowIm in D.C. Im so excited that I cant sleep every night. Just kidding. I can have a good sleep wherever I am. 

By the wayI think buildings in D.C. are shorter than those in Tokyo. So, I can see the sky well! Also, I think it is a little hotter and more humid in D.C than in Williamsburg. But,it is hotter and more humid in Tokyo than in D.C. SoI dont wanna go back to Japan. 

On August 17thI visited the National mall. I was very exited. Firstin the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural HistoryI saw various creatures. I enjoyed walking around. Aproposbefore leaving the museumI asked a man to take a picture of us in English. But,he was Japanese! Ohmy goodness! Hahaha.

Second,in the Smithsonian National Air and Space MuseumI saw a lot of aircrafts and spacecrafts. ButI dont remember almost all of them. Butdont worry. I took many picturesso I can remind them whenever. 

After the MuseumI went to the Starbucks Coffee for the first time in the U.S.  In Japan, I often use the Starbucks Coffee. So, I think both of them are a lot in common. The taste was very good!

And thenI went to the Pentagonand enjoyed shopping! I bought some t-shirts. I was very satisfied. 

On August 18thI visited the National Zoo in the morning. I tried to communicate with an elephantsaying Hey,are you male or female?” But, the elephant ignored me. I was very sad. 

OhI found a band-aid on the platform. I got it. Just kidding.

AfterwardI went to the Georgetown. It was a beautiful city. I ate a hamburger in the Good Stuff Eatery. It was very good. Then, I bought sweets and two t-shirts printed I love D.C.as souvenirs for my friends. I had a good time there.

This entry was posted in Yellow Dialogue Class. Bookmark the permalink.